The interest for non-obtrusive cosmetic procedures is rising, yet the one treatment that has seen the most significant development in notoriety is outpatient skin tightening. In 2015, skin rejuvenation had the most elevated increment from earlier years (58%), contrasted with other non-intrusive restorative procedures, as indicated by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
InSkin Laser & Body skin rejuvenation services cover a wide variety of procedures from color correction, to crows feet, acne reduction and scarring, stretch marks, surgical scars, skin resurfacing and even skin tightening safe for all skin types.
Venus™ Concept offers a wide scope of treatments that adequately induce skin tightening and skin rejuvenation results. Our Venus Concept services deliver the most advanced non-invasive photo facial, skin tightening and contouring for the face and body.
Frequently Asked Questions
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
Yes. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated. Treatments are done once a week.
The best candidate is someone who has pockets of cellulite that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, and who doesn’t want surgery. An ideal candidate is also someone who is starting to lose elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of sagging and wrinkles.
For safety reasons, you may need to consult with your physician if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area